- An article on The Cardiff Story and the BigLittleCity exhibition January 2011.
- Dan was interviewed by Roy Noble on BBC Radio Wales about the BigLittleCity project in September 2010.
- Dan was interviewed for BBC Radio Wales in July 2009 by Jamie Owen and Louise Elliott. Click here to listen to the interview.
- The BBC Wales website also ran this Gallery of Cardiff:Characters images in their Arts & Culture section in July 2009.
We have been fortunate to have received great coverage for our past exhibitions from Media Wales who covered the Cardiff:Characters project in the South Wales Echo and Western Mail.
- ‘Portrait of a City’ by Gavin Allen – South Wales Echo, 29 July, 2009
- ‘Dan is daring to show the human face of capital in new exhibition’ by Katie Norman – South Wales Echo, Saturday May 10 2008
- ‘Cardiff’s Characters’ by Gavin Allen – South Wales Echo, 1 May 2008
Capturing the essence of Cardiff in pictures would be a tough task. Some people might think an image of Cardiff Castle or the Millennium Stadium would do the trick. But for photographer Dan Green the character of Cardiff is typified by its people.
Dan was interviewed by the Guardian Cardiff blog, one of the city’s newest news outlets in March 2010.
Read the full interview here. ‘New photography project launches’ by Hannah Waldram – Friday 12 March 2010
‘Cardiff through a lens’ by Emma Weinbren – Cardiff Life, Issue 39, New Year 2010